Yes, you can. We support payments from bank accounts from all countries within the SEPA area.
We ask you to complete a few steps so that we can arrange it for you:
- Create a MyWheels account
- Transfer €0.01 to bank account number NL97 RABO 0373 1664 27 in the name of Wheels4all Holding B.V. (please note: do not use this account for other payments such as trip costs)
- In the description, you should state ‘buitenlands IBAN’ (foreign IBAN)+ SWIFT/BIC code: RABONL2U.
- Please note: the bank account from which you pay should be in the same name as the name you used to create your MyWheels account.
- After the bank transfer, contact us via the contact form requesting to link your bank account number. Make sure to send the email from the address you used to create your account.
Once you have completed these steps successfully, you will receive a confirmation of the change within ten working days.