Is the car not charging? If so, there could be a number of things going on. A brief explanation of what you can do:
Check the following things:
- Is the charging cable connected to both the car and the charging station?
- Have you scanned the charge card/drop against the charge post? The charging post will show where to do this.
Is the car still not charging? If so, check the following points:
- The colour of the charging station. An explanation is given below:
|What to do:
|Charging station is available, car is not charging.
|Do you want to charge at this charging point? Connect the cable and scan the charge card/drop at the charge point.
|Charger is ready (connected), but the card/drop is not scanned. Or, there is a malfunction
|Scan the charge post with the charge card/drop to start charging. Does that not work? Then the charging station has a fault.
|Car is charging
|No action required
|Problem with car or charging point
Repeat the charging process. Remove the charging cable from charging station and car, then reconnect them. Then scan the charge card/drop at the charge post. Does this not work? Then the charging station is malfunctioning, find a new charging station.
Other possibility: call the number on the charging station. The supplier will then reset the charging station.
|Malfunctioning charging point
Call the number on the charging station. The supplier will then reset the charging station.
Is the car still not charging? Check the following points:
- Any messages on the car's dashboard.
The car's dashboard shows whether the car is charging, and if there are any problems. For example, it may say 'charging has malfunction' or 'car is preparing to charge'. Do what the dashboard indicates.
Still doesn't work:
- Try another charging station
- Are you still experiencing problems? Then call us, the phone number is in our app, at your current ride.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)