Environmental stickers and environmental zones in Europe

Environmental zones have been set up in some European countries. For this, your car must meet certain conditions and that you need, for example, a vignette or environmental sticker. Are you planning to go with a MyWheels car to a country where these rules apply? Then you can request the required vignette or sticker yourself. You can apply for the vignette or sticker via e.g. ANWB.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Articles in this section