I have been fined for an offense that was assigned (shifted) to my name. What does this mean?

When you commit a traffic violation or fail to pay sufficient parking fees, MyWheels receives the fine. This fine is then shifted to your name as the renter. This process is known in legal terms as 'shifting'.


We facilitate this through our partner, Appjection. They submit a shifting request to the authority from whom you received the fine, and you will receive the fine at your home address within sixteen weeks.

You can settle the fine as indicated on the ticket. If you wish to contest the fine because you disagree with it, check our objections page.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Articles in this section