If you experience car trouble, please call us at 085-7734222. If we are unable to assist you over the phone, we will send roadside assistance to help you get back on the road. Never drive if any warning lights are red after starting the car, as this can prevent further damage.
Articles in this section
- Are parking costs included in a one-way?
- Are the charging stations available in the app?
- Can I add a note to my one-way booking?
- Can I always park at a charging station?
- Can I shorten my one-way?
- Do I always have to charge during an one-way?
- How do I charge the car?
- If I lock the car, do I also end my one-way?
- What is the difference between a (round trip) MyWheels spot and the service area as an available parking space?
- What should I do if I have a breakdown during my one-way?