If you make a one-way, your trip will start immediately. Therefore, it is not possible for your reservation to expire. If you make a round-trip, your trip will expire one hour after your scheduled end time. Of course, if you extend your reservation within the scheduled time, this does not apply.
Articles in this section
- Are all MyWheels cars available for a one-way?
- Can I add an additional driver to my one-way?
- Can I choose the car for a one-way?
- Can I extend my one-way?
- Can I make an one-way between 23:00 and 06:00?
- Can I make two one-ways in a short period of time?
- Can I plan a one-way via the website?
- Can I reserve a one-way in advance?
- How can I change my one-way?
- How do I cancel my one-way?