You can always park at a free public charging spot, but please note that it is mandatory to connect the car to start charging. Unconnected cars can be towed, and the costs will be passed on.
Articles in this section
- Are parking costs included in a one-way?
- Are the charging stations available in the app?
- Can I add a note to my one-way booking?
- Can I always park at a charging station?
- Can I shorten my one-way?
- Do I always have to charge during an one-way?
- How do I charge the car?
- If I lock the car, do I also end my one-way?
- What is the difference between a (round trip) MyWheels spot and the service area as an available parking space?
- What should I do if I have a breakdown during my one-way?