You can charge anywhere at public charging spots. With your charging card/token, you can start your charging process. However, please note that parking at a charging spot without charging is not allowed by law. We recommend using the Chargemap app to find available charging stations in your area.
Articles in this section
- Are parking costs included in a one-way?
- Are the charging stations available in the app?
- Can I add a note to my one-way booking?
- Can I always park at a charging station?
- Can I shorten my one-way?
- Do I always have to charge during an one-way?
- How do I charge the car?
- If I lock the car, do I also end my one-way?
- What is the difference between a (round trip) MyWheels spot and the service area as an available parking space?
- What should I do if I have a breakdown during my one-way?