The type of trip is the difference in available parking spots between a (return) MyWheels spot, recognizable by a sign, and the service area. A single car can park anywhere in the service area on public parking spots except for reserved spots such as MyWheels spots. A MyWheels parking spot is intended as a 'fixed' return spot for a return car. Therefore, parking a single car in a reserved MyWheels parking spot is not allowed.
Articles in this section
- Are parking costs included in a one-way?
- Are the charging stations available in the app?
- Can I add a note to my one-way booking?
- Can I always park at a charging station?
- Can I shorten my one-way?
- Do I always have to charge during an one-way?
- How do I charge the car?
- If I lock the car, do I also end my one-way?
- What is the difference between a (round trip) MyWheels spot and the service area as an available parking space?
- What should I do if I have a breakdown during my one-way?