You can pay for your ride in two ways: in advance or afterward. In advance: you pay the estimated amount upfront, which will be adjusted based on the distance traveled. Afterward: you receive an estimated price indication but pay later based on the distance traveled.
Articles in this section
- Can I also pay afterwards for a one-way?
- Can I also pay for an MyWheels trip with my Amber balance?
- Do I pay for the actual trip or what I have reserved during an one-way?
- How do I pay for my one-way?
- How is my balance settled for a one-way?
- How is my one-way invoiced?
- What are my one-way costs based on?