Booking a one-way is very easy. Decide where you want to go within the service area. Slide the switch to single, select your desired car from the map, select your drop-off location within the service area, and go. Travel safely, park your car at a public charging station, start the charging session, grab all your belongings, end your reservation, and you're done.
Articles in this section
- Can I also make a one-way abroad?
- Does my round trip work as usual?
- How do I get back? I no longer have a car....
- How do I make a one-way?
- How do I reach support?
- What is a one-way?
- What is a service area?
- What is the difference between a one-way and a return trip?
- Where can I make a one-way to?
- Which cities fall within the service area?