A one-way is from A to B within or between our many service areas (G10, ten major cities). You 'drop' the car off in the service area after you have completed the ride and then close your reservation. You no longer have to worry about the car or any related aspects, such as parking fees.
Articles in this section
- Can I also make a one-way abroad?
- Does my round trip work as usual?
- How do I get back? I no longer have a car....
- How do I make a one-way?
- How do I reach support?
- What is a one-way?
- What is a service area?
- What is the difference between a one-way and a return trip?
- Where can I make a one-way to?
- Which cities fall within the service area?