Can I take the car abroad?

You can take MyWheels cars to every European country. You do not have to mention this when making your reservation. You can count on assistance when you have broken down, even when abroad.

The fuel charge card often does not work abroad. You advance these costs yourself. The MyWheels administrator of the organization can recover these costs from MyWheels. Mail the legible fuel receipt or the copy of the loading with time and date, together with the registration number of the car, to the administrator. The administrator forwards this to MyWheels. The costs will then be credited and deducted from the next invoice. You can declare the advanced costs to your employer.

Keep in mind that there are generally fewer charging points abroad, so plan your trip well if you rent an electric car.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Articles in this section