Sure this is possible. You can do this by covering your number with your finger or a piece of paper. When you don't cover your citizen service number while photographing your driver's license, than we will not read or store this data.
Articles in this section
- My account has not been verified but I have payed for my trip, what now?
- My account has been deactivated, what to do?
- What happens when you upload your photo during the drivers license verification?
- My driver's license verification failed, what now?
- Can I cover my citizen service number while photographing my driver's license?
- What is an extra check to verify my account?
- My account hasn't been activated automatically. What now?
- My account hasn't been activated yet. Can I drive one of your cars?
- What if the additional verification hasn't been completed before my trip starts?
- I have accidentally entered the wrong details. What to do?