- What will the new prices be?
We will be implementing a €0.25 increase in the hourly rate.
- Has the price adjustment influenced the deductible?
The daily deductible will be raised to €1.
- When will the price adjustment take effect?
The price adjustment will take effect on July 31, 2023.
- What will happen to the price of already scheduled rides?
The price of already scheduled rides will remain the same. In short, existing bookings will retain the old rate.
- Why has MyWheels adjusted the rates?
The increasing costs due to higher costs of our cars, such as fuel and insurance.
- Does the price adjustment affect my subscription?
No, it does not affect your subscription. However, it does influence the final invoice amount for your ride.
- Would you like to switch subscriptions?
You can! Go to the MyWheels app > account > subscription > choose the desired subscription. Will you switch to MyWheels Pro? Then benefit from a 30% discount on your rides!
- Damage the car during your MyWheels trip?
If so, we will charge an administrative fee of €25.
- Where can I find an overview of the rates?
Please take a look at our price page for the most up-to-date information.