1. What will the new prices be?
We will increase the mileage rate by €0.05.
2. When will the price adjustment take effect?
The price adjustment will take effect on April 3, 2023.
3. What will happen to the price of already scheduled rides?
The price of already scheduled rides will remain the same. In short, existing bookings will retain the old rate.
4. Why has MyWheels adjusted the rates?
The increasing costs due to higher costs of our cars, such as fuel and insurance.
5. Does the price adjustment affect my subscription?
No, it does not affect your subscription. However, it does affect the final invoice amount for your ride. For Pro subscription holders, we will increase the discount on rides from 25% to 30% starting in April. This is automatically adjusted, and you do not have to do anything.
6. Would you like to switch subscriptions?
You can! Go to the MyWheels app > account > subscription > choose the desired subscription. Will you switch to MyWheels Pro? Then benefit from a 30% discount on your rides from April!
7. Where can I find an overview of the rates?
Please have a look at our price page on the site for the most up-to-date information.