At MyWheels all petrol cars are manual transmission cars. The Toyota Yaris is a hybride car and therefore it is an automatic transmission car. All electric cars are automatic transmission cars as well. Click here for all the different types of MyWheels cars.
Articles in this section
- The tyre pressure warning light is on, what now?
- Which MyWheels cars are manual or automatic?
- How does a Opel Corsa work?
- How does a Toyota Aygo work?
- How does the Citroën C1 work?
- How does the Toyota Yaris Hybrid work?
- How does the Citroën C3 work?
- How does a Opel Astra tourer work?
- How does a Mini Cooper Electric work?
- How does a Airways U5 work?