All the cars have fully comprehensive cover. This includes passenger insurance for all the car’s occupants. You are only insured for the duration of your booking. If you return late without having extended your booking, you will not be insured for the ‘extra’ time.
Articles in this section
- Can I take the car abroad?
- Does MyWheels cars have winter tires?
- Who pays for the fuel?
- How do I use the fuel card or charging key abroad?
- How is the car insured?
- What should I do if the car sustains damage while in my charge?
- Environmental stickers and environmental zones in Europe
- How can I hire a car with a tow bar?
- How can I plan a vacation with an electric vehicle?
- Which car is recommended to use on a vacation?