Environmental zones have been set up in some European countries. For this, your car must meet certain conditions and that you need, for example, a vignette or environmental sticker. Are you planning to go with a MyWheels car to a country where these rules apply? Then you can request the required vignette or sticker yourself. You can apply for the vignette or sticker via e.g. ANWB.
Articles in this section
- Can I take the car abroad?
- Does MyWheels cars have winter tires?
- Who pays for the fuel?
- How do I use the fuel card or charging key abroad?
- How is the car insured?
- What should I do if the car sustains damage while in my charge?
- Environmental stickers and environmental zones in Europe
- How can I hire a car with a tow bar?
- How can I plan a vacation with an electric vehicle?
- Which car is recommended to use on a vacation?