Yes you can, provided this MyWheels user is registered at the same address as you do. You can link this user's MyWheels account to your own account. You can easily add them through the option linked accounts. When you have paid a deposit, you can have this MyWheels user drive a car on your subscription. Here you can share your subscription.
Articles in this section
- Is a subscription compulsory?
- What types of subscription are there?
- How can I sign off a subscription?
- How do I pay my monthly subscription costs?
- How do I change my subscription type?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What is the notice period for cancelling a subscription?
- Can I share my subscription with other MyWheels users?
- Does the multi-day discount also apply when I have a subscription?