You can't return a MyWheels car in a different city. It should always be returned to its fixed parking space or zone space (marked blue).
Articles in this section
- Where do I return the car to?
- Where do I collect the car?
- What is a zone space?
- How far in advance can I view the car's location?
- What to do if I can't find the car?
- Do I have to pay for the parking fees myself during my booking?
- The fixed parking space is taken. What to do?
- Can I return the car in a different city?
- What if there are no charging points available when I return the car?