No, you can't. This is only an option when the household member is also an employee to your company.
Articles in this section
- How does sharing an account work?
- Can I share an account?
- Can I have other accounts drive a car on my subscription?
- Can I monitor which trips have been made through my shared account?
- I am self-employed, can I share my account with someone else?
- I am self-employed, can I let a household member drive on my account?
- What happens if someone in a shared account incurs a fine or damage?