Discharging an electric car involves moving a (at least 80% charged) electric MyWheels car. The car is moved from the charging spot to a public regular parking space without a charging station.
Step by step:
- Go to the car rental page or open the app (don't forget to log in);
- Make sure the "discharge" filter is enabled;
- Select a "dischargeable" car;
- You will automatically make a free reservation for an hour;
- Disconnect the car from the charger (don't forget the cable!);
- Move the car to a parking spot without a charging station;
- End your reservation, and you will receive €2.50 in your account.