No, unfortunately not (yet). Payments can only be made through an IBAN bank account in your name. If you would like to pay through a foreign IBAN bank account, please click here.
Articles in this section
- How does credit limit work?
- Where can I find my invoice?
- How do I pay for a booking?
- Can I pay by credit card?
- Can I post-pay for a booking?
- How is the total price for my trip calculated?
- Do I have to pay a deposit?
- Can I pay from a shared bank account?
- Can I pay from a business account?
- Can I pay using a foreign bank account?