You can disconnect the charging cable from the charging point by holding the charging key/tag to the sensor on the charging point. A beeping sound will arise and the lights on the charging station will turn off. You can now disconnect the charging cable. Place the charging cable back in the trunk, and the charging key/tag back in the glove compartment; Done deal!
Articles in this section
- How do I disconnect the charging cable from the car?
- The car won't charge. What to do?
- Where can I find the charging key?
- How do I disconnect the car from the charging point?
- What is fast charging?
- How does fast charging work?
- Where can I find Fast Charging Stations?
- How do I charge an electric car?
- How long does it take to charge?
- How do I find an available charging point?