I disagree (object) with a fine, what now?

Do you disagree with a fine? You can always file an objection. If you have other questions about fines, they are explained in this article.


Please note that for many types of fines, you need to file an objection with the relevant authority. This can be done through Appjection. See the form below for further explanation.


Still want to file an objection? No problem, fill in the following form: objection form.


After filling out the form, MyWheels or Appjection will get back to you with a response

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Articles in this section