MyWheels cars have a fixed spot or parking zone. In the app, you can see what spot your car has. Please note, the car must always return to the fixed parking spot or parking zone.
Fixed parking space:
You can find the address of the fixed parking space in your booking. The space is marked with a special sign for car sharing.
Cars with a zone space don't have their own parking space; instead, they can be parked in the blue marked zone. You can find this zone in your booking.
Is the permanent parking space for your MyWheels car occupied? Then do the following:
- Park as close as possible to the fixed parking space, in a regular car park.
- Report via the app, in your current ride, that the fixed parking space is occupied. Provide all the information.
- If there is no spot nearby, or you have other announcements/questions, please email this information to us via the contactform.
How to disconnect the charging cable from the car varies from car to car. You can often release the charging cable by pressing a button next to the steering wheel (Renault ZOE) or by unlocking the car again with the car key (Hyundai Kona).
Check the manual of the car in your booking for instructions on how to disconnect the charging cable from the car.
Standard decoupling instructions:
- You may need to unlock the cable from the car. For example, by opening the car again with the key or using a button next to the steering wheel (not available in all cars). Please refer to the manuals for more information.
- Retrieve the charging card from the glove compartment.
- Hold the charging card in front of the sensor on the charging station until the light goes off.
Important: always place the charging cable back into the car.
The cost of reserving a car depends on several factors, like the price category per car, your subscription, and the hourly and mileage rate.
We have cars in three price categories:
- A small city car
- A mid-range car (both electric and fuel)
- A spacious/luxury car (special).
Good to know:
• Per day (24 hours), you pay ten times the hourly rate
• The rate per kilometer includes fuel/charging
Want to make a price indication yourself?:
💡Tip: use the price calculator in de app! Then you can calculate the exact amount of your trip.
The screenshots are an example of the app interface. Try the app yourself for real-time price indication.